Welcome to the non-Facebook home of The Eleanor Club! We’re happy you’re interested and want to know more about us, and we look forward to learning more about you.
The Eleanor Club is founded on service, inclusion, and influence. Our purpose is to speak frankly and directly about how women can better influence the events and circumstances that matter to them, their families, and communities. Our intention is to create a network that motivates women – both individually and collectively – to support one another and to challenge the status quo.
We’re looking for women who write, and whose interests overlap ours. If you would like to contribute to the blog, here are our criteria:
- We give priority to articles addressing issues of women and the workplace, environmental responsibility, and non-partisan information on community and political organizing and civic engagement.
- Anything you submit should be your original work, and must include references or citations for any statements of fact.
- Articles should be 500-750 words (we may consider longer pieces), no more than two images, all links verified, and a maximum of three categories and 10 tags.
- Author byline can include links to three social media outlets.
- Submissions should be made via a shared Google doc. Email to share with is email@example.com.
- Club events are intended for socializing and networking, and our digital presence is focused on information. Articles focused solely on self-promotion will not be reviewed.
Thanks for reaching out to us with your ideas!
— Dennise & Marie