As women interested in influence, we encourage members of The Eleanor Club to familiarize themselves with the political processes of their state of residence. The League of Women Voters is an excellent non-partisan resource for voter education on process and issues. Healthy Democracy is working on implementing a review process in states that allow citizen-initiated ballot measures.
- Voting guides for Oregon | Washington
- Election Information (vote411.org)
- Primary interviews & forum videos for Clackamas and Multnomah counties
- National positions
- Healthy Democracy in Oregon
- Citizen’s Initiative Review (2016 Oregon CIR General Schedule, 2016 CIR Public Guests Information Packet)
- How it works